Tuesday 18 April 2017

Essay title

Looking at Janson Boyd's text has influenced me to look at a new angle for my essay. I am interested in consumerism and identity and why people are moving back to buying physical products such as vinyl instead of digital downloads. I am also interested in why creatives are resorting back to analogue techniques and processes such as film photography and traditional print during the digital age.


I have made an initial question:

How is consumerism effecting the role of analogue techniques and processes in the digital age?




-Film photography started by Maholy nagy as a way of communicating through photographic images
-Look into sales of film
-Why is it still used today?


-Vinyl - People buying more vinyl than digital downloads, why considering digital downloads are so convenient. Could it be identity and consumerism?


-Traditional print - Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment